[wp-hackers] Anyone notice Sociable causing directory index requests?

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:05:23 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone who uses sociable has noticed this, it's had
me a little puzzled... Any time someone views a post that includes the
sociable tagline, it looks like a request is made to
wp-content/plugins/sociable/images/ ... My error log is littered with
lines like this:

Directory index forbidden by Options directive:
/site/wp-content/plugins/sociable/images/

I'm not sure why this is happening, and I've been unable to find any
answers from googling or even contacting the author several times. Any
ideas? This is more of a curiosity thing... The plugin seems to work
fine despite this error.

Daniel