[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Oct 31 04:04:21 GMT 2008

On Oct 30, 2008, at 7:23 AM, Viper007Bond wrote:

> I'm pretty sure there aren't any hooks before plugins are loaded.

Working off of dim memory, I think there were, actually....

> You still haven't offered a valid reason of why this couldn't just
> be a
> couple line plugin. :P

Open a file, write one line, save, and go.

vs.

Create a new file, fill in headers, write the function and hook, go
into admin and activate, and go.

Oh, and an error in my statement below.  I added an error_log to the
do_action() **function**, not filter.

Stephen