[wp-hackers] requesting information about wp_*_style functions

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Thu Oct 30 13:16:40 GMT 2008

As it turns out, the current wordpress-mu trunk has $wp_version = '2.7', and
$wpmu_version = '2.7-bleeding-edge' but does not include the call to
wp_print_styles in the wp_head action. I'm hoping that is just a temporary
oversight, or a lag in incorporating new code into wpmu, but it slightly
complicates the idea of using version_compare()

Or, I could just be really tired right now and should maybe look at it again
when I have slept..?