[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Gaarai gaarai at gaarai.com
Thu Oct 30 11:44:29 GMT 2008

I don't think that I will be releasing any downloads. I'm having a hard
enough time trying to figure out how to display and filter the data for
quick loading and efficiency of searching as is. I suppose that I could
just dump a number of CSV files for people to sort through, but that
wouldn't be very valuable for many people.

You message did get me thinking about the possibility of generating a
tree node style image from the data for each version. That could be
pretty cool.

- Chris Jean