[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Oct 30 06:43:15 GMT 2008

You know you could have just used the "all" hook...

add_action( 'all', 'action_debug', 10, 100 );
function action_debug() {
    echo current_filter() . ' is currently being run and is being passed ' .
func_num_args() . " arguments.\n";
}

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/