[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Oct 30 03:51:07 GMT 2008

A while back I was trying to track the specific order of actions and
filters.  (Working on a plugin).  I hacked the core files and added an
error_log() to the beginning of the do_action filter, telling me which
action/filter was just called.

Worked like a champ -- answered my question in about 30 seconds of
work rather than combing through the files tracing the execution
order....

Your project sounds like a very neat idea.  Mine was just quick -n-
dirty.  :)

You might also be interested in my deprecated calls plugin.
<http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/features/wp-log-deprecated-calls/>

Regards,
Stephen