[wp-hackers] Annoying issues with wordpress today

Daniel Torreblanca regulatethis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:32:16 GMT 2008

Hi all,

For some reason nothing that I'm doing today with Wordpress is
working, and it's really bothering me.

For starters... I'm building a site using 2.6.2. My first issue is
with a small contact form plugin I wrote. It's on a page with a custom
template. The page loads fine when I view it, however when I submit my
form (POST) to the exact same URL, I get a 404 error. This plugin
works fine on my own blog, so I can't explain why this isn't working.
Anyone know why this might be happening?

Second issue is with media uploading. I'm trying to link to some MP3s
I uploaded. I put the direct links into my page, and when I save it,
Wordpress goes and changes all of my links to point to the "post" for
the same file, which in turn displays the direct link. What gives?

Daniel