[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-testers] Migrating plugins to 2.7

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Oct 20 15:20:34 GMT 2008

We need to start a Codex page on migrating plugins to 2.7. Ryan's
response below to a question on the Tester's list is one item...

Actually, it looks like we need a 2.6 migration article too. Both
should be linked from this page:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Migrating_Plugins_and_Themes
and follow the style of the 2.5 migration article.

I can't remember what the changes were for 2.6 compatibility now, and
(due to traveling for a while) I am also not sure what's changing that
affects plugins for 2.7. If someone wants to start the Codex articles,
that would be great. Alternatively, at least send notes to the Hackers
list, and I can start an article. Thanks!

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX