[wp-hackers] favorites menu

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:00:33 GMT 2008

Good point, however it would become rather annoying to have that list open
up every time you accidentally skimmed over it to reach one of the links
above it. The delay, I'm guessing, is to determine the intent of the user -
if they stay on it for a short period it shows they want to open it.

I think we can expect some changes with this feature soon anyway, so I'm not
calling judgement until the new design is fully implemented.

-- Alex