[wp-hackers] favorites menu

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:16:51 GMT 2008

My two cents regarding a favorites/shortcuts menu is something you don't ask
in your poll.

Please don't make it a drop-down that requires me to first click to open
then move mouse to click again. Just give me a list of links that I only
need to hover over and click.  Like I said, JMTCW.

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com