[wp-hackers] Automatic Core Update and rights?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Oct 10 00:45:46 GMT 2008

I'll be looking into this next week, Unless someone else works it out
first..
The problem code is in WP_Filesystem::abspath(), Which is the same code
which locates the plugins and theme directory, So not entirely sure why
its not working.
It could be something as simple as a trailing slash being present, or not
being present..