[wp-hackers] Where Do I Configure This Plugin

Jeff Chandler jeffro at jeffro2pt0.com
Wed Oct 8 09:48:05 GMT 2008

But if you do that, isn't that making the problem worst by introducing
even more configuration links? The end user part of me thinks Andrews
idea is so much simpler than browsing and trying to locate a top menu
link to configure a plugin. Well, the simple fact of the matter is, the
functionality exists but I don't see anyone using it.