[wp-hackers] Where Do I Configure This Plugin

Joost de Valk joost at joostdevalk.nl
Wed Oct 8 07:40:28 GMT 2008

Whatever comes out of this, any standardization in how plugin authors
should make config pages would be good. I often find that I spend a
whole lot more time writing the backend for a plugin than the actual
function it needs to take care of, and I somehow feel that users would
benefit hugely if all these backends would look somewhat more alike.

Best,
Joost