[wp-hackers] Post/Page "Types"?

Ade Walker photofantaisie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 12:51:37 GMT 2008

Perhaps I'm missing the point, but why not use Conditional
Tags<http://codex.wordpress.org/Conditional_Tags>to load different
header.php files depending on the type of
page/post/category being displayed? Combined with Page Templates this can be
a very powerful way of customising different parts of a site. Just a
thought.

Ade.