[wp-hackers] Login screen ugly in Chrome

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Nov 25 13:57:43 GMT 2008

Yes, though it is more accurate to say that Chrome and Safari both run
off the same engine.  (i.e. they are siblings, rather than Chrome
being a "descendant" of Safari.)  In theory, the rendering should be
the same between them. Perhaps they're using a slightly different
version of the engine?  Does anyone have an older version of Safari
they could test for the same issue?

Stephen