[wp-hackers] Select Menu to filter results by Custom Values

Kelter-BadCat Design kelter at badcat.com
Sat Nov 22 03:49:52 GMT 2008

Ugh.. OK thanks everyone!

Time to learn some more php and db stuff.

fwiw, I've been trying to replicate a lot of the jobs board that wordpress has.
My take is here - not yet officially launched.

http://www.jkcp.com/jobs/

for the moment, I've used "tags" to answer my issue re: custom fields (seasonal and full time) but I feel as though the better solution will be to work out how to better make use of the post meta custom field data.

-Kel

--
BadCat Design, Inc.