[wp-hackers] Select Menu to filter results by Custom Values

Kelter-BadCat Design kelter at badcat.com
Fri Nov 21 21:32:16 GMT 2008

Thanks Jennifer,

I've been to these pages already -

I seem to get just text returned back stating "Array" when using:
<?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'time', $single = false); ?>

If I change to --
<?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'time', $single = true); ?>

It "works" but then I only get the data from the first post delivered
to the page.

I've even tried variants of...
<?php $key="time"; echo get_post_meta($post->ID, $time, $single = true); ?>
to no avail.

The next step of getting this returned into a select menu also fails.

-Kel