[wp-hackers] "Full URL path to files" not saving

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:46:54 GMT 2008

Hi all,
I haven't tried this in a while, so I'm not sure if it's just the current
build, but using the most recent SVN revision (9744), I cannot seem to save
the full URL path to files data in the "Miscellaneous" panel of the Settings
area.

The box above it where you specify the folder to store uploads works fine,
and saves uploads there, but it doesn't want to save the URL override.

Can anybody confirm this is happening to them?

Thanks,
Alex