[wp-hackers] Strider Core (was Need help with: coding new Plugin options)

Daiv Mowbray daiv at daivmowbray.com
Sun Nov 9 23:10:52 GMT 2008

Thank You Frank for all of your contributions.
WOW,
Just what I'd been wondering about these past few...years.
A plugin framework / template.

Your written english is great, keep it up.

Stephen, maybe you should join Frank with the WPF project.
maybe they could use some of your great ideas.

On Nov 9, 2008, at 10:57 PM, Frank Bueltge wrote:

> Thanks for link to my class an my project wpenginner. Please read my
> feed in the WP-Planet ;-)
>
> I think it give many ideas of thsi form. another one is WPF- WordPress
> Framework, is a ltlle bid older with many functions.
> http://code.google.com/p/wordpress-plugin-framework/

Daiv Mowbray
daiv at daivmowbray.com