[wp-hackers] Strider Core (was Need help with: coding new Plugin options)

Daiv Mowbray daiv at daivmowbray.com
Sat Nov 8 16:22:36 GMT 2008

On Nov 8, 2008, at 2:38 AM, Stephen Rider wrote:
> I see you've been reading my articles... ;)
>
> I'm actually working on a common code "back end" that I plan in
> incorporating into all of my plugins.

Hello Stephen, et al.

yes I have been reading your work. Thanx for making it public.
I agree with you on many issues and thank you for shedding light on
numerous fronts.

Your common code "back end" project sounds ambitious and potentially
powerful.
I think it goes beyond my question regarding a plugin template.
HelloDolly just doesn't cut it for WP 2.5+
And the docs are minimal in relation to all the potential WP has.

re this thread: I have resolved my options issues.
my last typo was : including id but not name in the hidden input.
<input type="hidden" name="action" id="action" value="update" />

I also have taken from the previous suggestions and cleared the way to
saving and getting my options.

What stage are you at with Strider Core? eta?

Daiv Mowbray
daiv at daivmowbray.com