[wp-hackers] error from DEACTIVATED plugin???

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Nov 5 16:19:55 GMT 2008

Apparently it was still seeing the plugin as active.

The system was confused by the two copies of the plugin.
Interesting.  Apparently WP was seeing the inactive copy, and when
outputting the Plugins screen was saying _both_ plugins were
inactive.  But when it came to actually loading the plugins, it was

So, yes, my bad for having two copies; but WP was clearly not
recognizing different files in different folders.

Stephen