[wp-hackers] WP 2.7 Screens and translations

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:50:11 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm wondering if the Akismet stats screen I'm seeing in the 2.7
dashboard is normal (i.e. inside an apparently too small frame):

http://www.box.net/shared/f9ms3ymxhq

Alsoe would like to alert on some issues on translation on the "new
post" screen, where translated screens disrupt the normal (english)
layout. Bear in mind that those strings are already the optimistic short
version of a string that should actually be even longer. I suspect my
language (pt) isn't even the longest one...

http://www.box.net/shared/oqxd1e1aqz
and
http://www.box.net/shared/dki64v666p

Thanks and congrats on a absolutely wonderful dashboard

Jose