[wp-hackers] plugin developers invited for collaboration

Daiv Mowbray daiv at daivmowbray.com
Fri May 30 15:21:33 GMT 2008

Good day list.

Just a quick note to see if anyone here is interested in participating
in a team project.
I know that many plugins are individual projects, but we'd like this
to be full featured, but not full time.

heres our initial draft of functionality.

Automatic slideshow creator.
for - posts / pages / templates.

     * Insert [superslider] tag into post or page automatically
creates slide show pulling x number of recent images into slideshow
     * Insert [superslider(category=mycat)] tag into post or page
automatically creates slide show pulling x number of recent images
from said category into slideshow
     * Insert [superslider(tag=mytag)] tag into post or page
automatically creates slide show pulling x number of recent images
from said tag into slideshow
     * Insert function call superslider(active) into template
automatically creates slide show pulling x number of recent images
from active category / tag / archives into slideshow. So if you insert
this function into your category.php template file the slideshow will
know which category is active and pull it's images from that category

     * built in lightbox
     * multiple widget versions
     * built on mootools 1.2 http://www.mootools.net/
     * built with Slideshow2 http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/
     * full options
     * theme based visuals

Any functionality suggestions, or interest in participating contact
directly.
Thanx for your time

Daiv Mowbray
daiv at daivmowbray.com