[wp-hackers] Trailing Slash on Template Tags

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu May 29 14:32:27 GMT 2008

For what it's worth, I agree with this reasoning.  <path>/file.php is
easier to understand, and if not  more _intuitive_, then more
_ingrained_.

Putting it another way:  When reading code, function().'string' could
be anything.  function().'/string' strongly suggests "this is a path"
before I look any farther.