[wp-hackers] Inline Documentation Effort was a Failure

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:38:08 GMT 2008

I'm with Matt here, but of course my say is nothing because I'm not as
experienced as you guys. It just seems more logical to have it some place
else. Or maybe the inline docs can be parsed and generated into an external
doc? As is the case with some documentation programs, maybe there's
something like this for PHP? I'm pretty sure there is, I'm just not as
experienced, like I said.