[wp-hackers] Modern Hello Dolly for your review

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Mon May 26 22:39:42 GMT 2008

> The blind leading the blind? I'll rather not.

You're right of course... sometimes I should just shut up...

The only thing I ment is: If you want to go the OO way one should start
writing a basic class which each plugin extends... that class can hold all
the helpers which would be needed anyway.

I know there are plugin authors which do it this way and I found the code
very well structured, readable and fast to extend... I'm just searching for
the plugin where I saw that first...I'll come back with it when I found
it...