[wp-hackers] PHP IDEs

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Fri May 23 22:56:16 GMT 2008

Hmm well yes I said it - but I think I will give it a try - if it runs
performantly it may be ok for me... I'm not against java itselfe but eclipse
and some online banking software and some other stuff build in java where /
are damn slow... I can live with that on online banking as long as it works
but I can not live with it when coding - and eclipse is the best example of
software which takes more time than it gives you in return...

I will forst of all try komodo [open source first - if it really satisfies
me with what it offers (starting at performance) I may go commercial ;-) ] -
then netbeans...

While I don't think any of them will "blow whatever [I am] currently using
away" because e is perfectly performant and usable for nearly everything -
so I might switch for some tasks but definitly not for all ;-)

Thanks
Alex