[wp-hackers] PHP IDEs

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri May 23 21:33:40 GMT 2008

I don't have experience with any so I wouldn't be able to help. But there's
Zend Studio, though it *seems* like it's built off of Eclipse. There's also
the option of using Visual Studio 2005/2008 and using the Jcx Vs.PHP plugin.
I'm about to try that myself. Also there is Komodo Edit (Free) and if you
need more features there's a commercial version. Komodo is pretty cool
(intellisense-like features, etc.) and supports PHP, Python, and other
languages I think Ruby and Perl.