[wp-hackers] Inline Documentation Effort was a Failure

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Thu May 22 04:15:13 GMT 2008

I agree with everything you said. Just curious, doesn't all this
documentation to each PHP file, only had more bulk/ size per file too?
So, instead of having a normal 2kb sized file, after documentation was
added, it might be 3 or 4kb?

IMHO, from what you were just saying... either everyone needs to get
together to make this stuff happen ... or, just forget about it all
together (and or remove what's there). No sense keeping documentation
that's already in there, if no one would be willing to update that
current stuff...?

Or, you could always just leave in what's currently there and update
that when needed, and then just forget about doing (anymore) "newer"
documentation(s)... It sounds like currently the Cons are in the lead,
even though the Pros should already be at the finish line... and this
frustrates you... I feel ya man... I know how it is, it SUCKS. =(

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net