[wp-hackers] On Subversion and 2.5.x-alpha not being in Trunk

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:25:02 GMT 2008

Ok let's take this from a different angle.

The problem here is that 2.5.x development is taking place inside
/branches/2.5 while 2.6 is in /trunk.

Really, 2.5.x development should be moved from /branches/2.5 to
another location so /branches/2.5 acts just as /branches/2.3 and /2.2
and /2.1 does.

How were updates to 2.3 being handled while 2.5 development was in
trunk? That's the model that needs to be mirrored here AFAICS.