[wp-hackers] On Subversion and 2.5.x-alpha not being in Trunk

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Fri May 16 12:07:33 GMT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Daniel Torreblanca <regulatethis at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If someone wants to avoid the hassle of typing in a url after "svn
> switch" I'd recommend a shell script that takes the version number as
> an argument... i.e. "upgrade_wp 2.x", which would then run "svn
> switch" with the appropriate URL.

FWIW here's the bash script I was using on my last host:
http://pastebin.com/f5038a59c

Just name the file something then append the version number as an argument,
just like Daniel's example above.  You can add as many blog paths as you
like.  I'm not using that on my new host, but it's essentially the same
method, I'm just using a CLI PHP script that crabs a list of blogs to
upgrade from a database table.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel