[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Tue May 13 14:33:57 GMT 2008

 Matt doesn't say it should be put into plugins menu. He says one needs to
clearly comunicate whats going on and what has to happen and where what
can be found.
> why don't we have messages appear after a plugin is activated saying:
Which would be perfectly what Matt asks for.

I don't think there is much to argue.
Everyone has the choise out of a set of hooks. Every hook available is
usable and every plugin author should choose the best fitting way to
integrate his plugin (and this will in most cases not be *plugins menu*
because there are not too many plugins dealing with plugins.

- Alex