[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon May 12 13:00:51 GMT 2008

Otto wrote:
> Matt disagrees with you, last I checked. Plugin settings should be
> under plugins, as I understand it.

Is that true? If so, I strongly disagree. The end user should not have
to think "Oh, is this setting from a plugin or from the core of
WordPress?" in order to figure out where to look for a given setting.
Semantically, they are all settings, and they should be located in the
Settings section. Especially since something like this might get put
in the core soon (we can hope so, anyway), and then it would be
located under Settings for sure.

That's my 2 cents anyway...
      Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX