[wp-hackers] Re: Subscribe to Comments plugin

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:41:04 GMT 2008

Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi wrote:
> Just keep in mind this is border-line spam.

I can agree with that. I guess this is where it'd be wonderful if no one
could join nor comment on blogs, because spam ruins it for everyone.
People can only read them, then that's its. That will solve all the
problems of spam, because after all.. ya can't get spam, if ya can't
comment nor join... right? Sarcasm isn't directed towards you Mahmoud.
It's just BS that ya can't even have a blog or anything... without
dealing with this crap on 24-7 basis... it BS.