[wp-hackers] File inclusion in WP theme

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Thu May 8 10:12:24 GMT 2008

Hi Jim,
could you specify where and for what purpose you want to include them?
There are several ways one could want to do this and therefor there is not
the one and right way to do it.

Just a few examples (there will be many more things one might want to do
with textfiles):
This textfiles could hold something like a configuration
they could hold something like posts or pages
they could be display eighter like the_loop or as seperate pages
they could just be textsnipplets you want to include into your theme at
specific placed in your theme.
They could also be something like code which you will want to display inside
posts...