[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed May 7 20:06:54 GMT 2008

On Wed, 7 May 2008 09:25:33 -0500, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

>I've seen Kimmo's timezone plugin. It's fine, but could stand some
>improvement. Also, it relies wholly on the underlying Linux system
>being able to handle it, it won't work on Windows boxes.

Improving it it's necessary for sure.. i just signaled it for info not
to say your work is not good.. it is and we need it a lot if it
improves the way we manage DST, maybe with a siple one day cron it can
change the correct time when DST switch on and off

>The latest version of my timezone plugin is here:
>http://ottodestruct.com/wpstuff/timezone.zip

Actually i'm busy whit new WP italian site theme and the upcoming
wordcamp and then i will have to go to hospital few days but when i'll
be back i iwll look at it and test i for sure.. it's a greta plugin!

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it