[wp-hackers] bbPress integration: merge forum topics into Wordpress Loop

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed May 7 04:18:31 GMT 2008

Another approach might be to edit the WordPress functions to look at
the bbpress data and grab topics with the right meta-tag on it.  Then
any time the regular WordPress loop is called, it is filtered to
include the bbpress "posts".

That might be a cleaner approach with regards to themes, etc.
Probably a plugin-able system too.

Or... Regarding using WordPress functions in bbpress, there is a WP
file that you would include in the bbpress plugin.  Forgetting what it
is -- wp-header.php or something like that?

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>