[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Mahmoud H. Al-Qudsi computerguru at neosmart.net
Sat May 3 19:38:24 GMT 2008

> I wonder what happens to them when they have to check  a bank account
> doing minimal house account and just calculating the rest when they
> buy something in a shop... sorry but i wouldnet define them normal
> people.. or you have to call me a genius i can solve equations etc...
> and i can program computer!

If WordPress had been built on that concept, it wouldn't be famous for its
five-minute install (OMG! They can't create a wp-config file!?), it's easy
to use editor (Who can't code in HTML, after all?), and wouldn't be the
choice software for the Average Joe searching for a decent blogging engine.

-MQ