[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

MLR mlrichard at gmail.com
Sat May 3 16:07:02 GMT 2008

BTW 24 hour time is used everywhere outside of the US including here
in Canada. It is likely that the percentage of WordPress users is higher in
the US than anywhere else and that is why I am surprised to not have
found discussions about this before.

Marie-Lynn

http://www.marie-lynn.com/friendly-webmaster