[wp-hackers] Problems with WordPress.org/Extend/Plugins on

Greg A. Bellucci greg at gbellucci.us
Mon Mar 31 14:48:31 GMT 2008

Should this work if I simple set the properties for the readme.txt and php
file containing the header to

svn:eol-style LF

Is that property outbound or inbound? I can't seem to find anything that
discusses which direction the property is for - I assume it's outbound on
the commit.

I set the property on the files and committed them but it didn't seem to
make any difference after the page updated - the version is still borked.
I'm going to run them thru dos2unix to see if that makes a difference.

/greg