[wp-hackers] Feeds on Dashboard

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Mon Mar 31 02:31:10 GMT 2008

If you wanted to just remove the widgets and be done with it, use the
"wp_dashboard_widgets" filter and remove the widgets you don't want from the
array.

See this other, simpler plugin of mine for how to modify that array:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dashboard-latest-spam/

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/