[wp-hackers] 2.5 Messes Up My Plugin - Rewrite Rules

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Mar 29 21:22:18 GMT 2008

$wp_rewrite->rules = $wp_rewrite->rules + $new_rules;
change to:
$wp_rewrite->rules = $new_rules + $wp_rewrite->rules;

Theres a new Greedy Rewrite rule which eats unmatched URL's for breakfast.
I think there might be some API which can be used now which will prevent
things like that happening, only i'm not sure of what the API is right now.
Heres a ticket with a workaround, Or you can just change the array
additions like above. http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6110