[wp-hackers] ref parameters and fake url

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:38:11 GMT 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:12:01 -0400, "Austin Matzko"
<if.website at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Stefano Aglietti <steagl4ml at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Try yorsefl pick up the URL of your blog and add
>>  /?ref=balbalbal.org&paged=13 or another valu than 13...
>
>Nothing happens for me on either WordPress 2.3.3 or trunk.  What
>happens on your install, and could it be caused by a plugin?

Nothings  happens... obviously... but Google refer this as a potentia
dangerous URL (even if not) and it's annoying.. an no it's not a
plugin! I perfeclty know it's not dangerous at all etc... but it's
something with non sense... for that i'm asking a way to solve it in a
future versione of WP.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it