[wp-hackers] General consensus of "Premium Theme" concept

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Fri Mar 21 18:55:05 GMT 2008

On Mar 21, 2008, at 11:50, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Tell them thank you, write a blog post about them, hunt down their
> Amazon wishlist, send them paid work you hear about, tell your
> friends about them, visit them at conferences and shake their hand,
> support other ventures they're doing, or if you can't do any of that
> maybe drop a bit in their Paypal donation box.

Amen to that. You'd be surprised how far a well intended comment or
thank you goes with us FOSS dudes.

Ultimately most FOSS code is written to solve a personal problem, then
released hoping to solve it for others,

So knowing the efforts of releasing and supporting open code are
paying off for the intended target is often all we need to get in
return.

Stephane