[wp-hackers] Visual editing not functional in 2.5???

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Thu Mar 20 14:47:50 GMT 2008

Clean trunk checkout did the trick, although I did have to force a
cache refresh (which didn't work in the older install).
PS: no server-side cache was enabled.

I had been running this checkout (and  updating daily) since last
september, so it's overall not that surprising. :)

All seems good now. Now, to integrate my plugin with TinyMCE 3. ;)

Thx.

PS: http://i28.tinypic.com/95v1jd.png for those who are curious about
the JS error I was getting.

---