[wp-hackers] General consensus of "Premium Theme" concept

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:14:02 GMT 2008

I think according to the GPL... if the user does the "linking", then it's
fine.

(I.e., you could NOT distribute a commercial theme or plugin with
WordPress.  But if the user or someone else uploads it into the "plugins/"
or "themes/" directory, then it is "fine" according to the GPL.)

See ya

--
Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
http://ChangeLog.ca/