[wp-hackers] Re: Browse Happy + IE7

Sudar Muthu sudar at sudarmuthu.com
Sat Mar 15 01:42:21 GMT 2008

I created a WordPress Plugin to hide the Browse Happy logo which you can use
to remove the Browse Happy logo from the footer, particularly if it's a
client project. You can find the Plugin at
http://sudarmuthu.com/blog/2008/03/15/no-browse-happy-plugin.html

Disclaimer: I neither agree nor disagree in removing the browse happy logo
and in my point of view it is a very small thing to argue about.
In short, I just wasted two minutes to stop someone from wasting hours in
arguing about something which is useless (at least in my point of view) ;-)

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Charles <lists07 at wiltgen.net> wrote:

> > Does this small sign really matters for IE.
>
> It doesn't have any real-world effect, but it makes somebody feel good,
> and
> that seems to be what's important.
>
> The combination of this badge and the Flash uploader is unfortunate, since
> anybody watching might think that a commitment to standards only happens
> when it's convenient.
>
> -- Charles

With Regards,
Sudar