[wp-hackers] Re: Browse Happy + IE7

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 18:06:42 GMT 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:45:28 +0100, Alex Günsche
<ag.ml2008 at zirona.com> wrote:

>Ah. How nice that sounds. Unfortunately, there's a thing called reality,
>and it conflicts with your simple views.
>
>How about
>4. Discuss options and make arguments

Good answer... for important stuff... discussing something already
long discussed in the past and about a let me sa, stuid thing like a
minibanne in the footer of the admin dashboard is a nonsense.

There are plety of argument to discuss about future of WP than things
that 99% of people doens't care at all.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it