[wp-hackers] Re: Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Mar 12 22:29:19 GMT 2008

So, are you (Andrew/Alex/Sabin/???) done with this article now?
   http://codex.wordpress.org/TinyMCE_Custom_Buttons

If so, I'll try to turn it into more of a step-by-step tutorial, so
that someone who didn't know much about the guts of MCE could use the
article to make a plugin that adds buttons. Right now, it has some
great notes and code samples, but it's not in the same tutorial style
as the other "Special Topics in Plugin Development" articles.

Let me know when it's safe to edit, and thanks again for putting all
the information up there!

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software