[wp-hackers] Greetings from FCKeditor

Frederico Caldeira Knabben fredck at fckeditor.net
Wed Mar 12 15:45:02 GMT 2008

> As I recently wrote in
> http://foolswisdom.com/surfin-wordpress-25-with-safari-3/ we already
> enjoy the full support of the TinyMCE team.

I just want to clarify it to not pass the wrong impression. We're getting
WordPress as is. It is not my intention to start any battle with TinyMCE.

We just want to propose the possibility to WP to participate in the
development of its RTE since the early stages of it, which I believe was not
possible until now.

Thanks for your considerations Lloyd.

Fred

Frederico Caldeira Knabben